Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I'm Blown Away...

I'm blown away by a God that looks deeply into my heart, where no one else can see, and loves me anyways.

I'm blown away by a plan in motion from beginning to this moment.

I'm blown away by crazy, abnormal love.

I'm blown away by desires made sacred by a big God.

I'm blown away by being known.

I'm blown away by tender grace.

I'm blown away by a God who serves.

I'm blown away by open communication, though sometimes hindered by flesh.

I'm blown away that God saw me from beginning of time, that He loved me, and ordained this moment in His great, big, world saving plan.

I'm blown away that I get to be a small part of His Kingdom coming on earth as it is in Heaven.

I'm blown away to tell you that...

I got the job!

{I am a Youth Development Coordinator at a non-profit organization doing big things for youth and families in the local community}

You, Ladies and Gents, are amazing for your prayers and for meeting me here so frequently!

4 comments:

Emily said...

So awesome! God is so good! Congratulations! :)

Jennifer said...

Indeed! Thanks a million for your prayers, Emily!!

Unknown said...

Woohoo! Congratulations Jennifer! Now, I'm blown away too!!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks, Jeri! The Lord totally keeps me on my toes. :)